Hello everyone, We decided to add another short video on some basic Timelapsing and long exposure shots. This video is meant more for demonstrating camera setting equipment usage. However, we will provide this brief description: Remote triggers are used to communicate with your cameras shutter, which tells the camera to fire off shots in 1sec to 30min or more intervals. Be sure to subscribe as we have more video's coming for our "Basic Photography Tutorials" webisode series. Wishing you all the absolute best!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades